Pages

Credits and Dedications

 Written and published by

Ben Westwood. © 2017

 

More more information, signed paperbacks and wholesale queries visit:

https://www.benwestwooduk.com/

www.benwestwooduk.blogspot.co.uk

 

Available on Amazon at https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1981314350

 


 

Parental guidance advised. Not suitable for young children.



If you finding yourself enjoying this book or have any questions then you can get in touch with me at
Twitter - @PoemsFaRunaway

Facebook.com/PoemsFromaRunaway

 

 

Cover illustration and design by Neil Paterson www.lynniel.com



Dedications


I dedicate this book to Sylvie, the first to shine a light on a great love that only a parent could understand.

 

To Mum, for the crap I put her through, and giving up her youth to raise me..

 

To Dad and Kirsty for their great support and encouragement with me writing this book.

 

To all my friends and family, past foster parents, social workers and children’s home staff that made a positive impact on my life.

 

To all the young people in care, care leavers and those working with them.

 

To the Connection at St Martins, for being my saving grace both as a runaway and immediately afterwards as a young homeless adult.

 

And to the whole world.

Pick up the phone and call that person no-one has a clue what is doing.

 

Let go of your grudges.

There is strength in forgiveness.

There is treasure in love.